Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member CatMoon13's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    One for all of you who [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] animals as much as me.

    "To err is human; to forgive, canine [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] ." Robert Byrne

    I lifted this from my vet's website.

    Have a great one!

    [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawn, You have done it again with this wonderful quote.
    Remember sadness is always temporary. This, too, shall pass.
    - Chuck T. Falcon
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you for helping to start another day off on a positive foot.

    Hello CatMoon

  3. #33
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Love it [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] !
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks ella, I am glad you liked it. Now let's see if I can do it again.


    We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
    - Martin Luther King

    Have a Great Day
    Love to All
    Dawn

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I can feel the weekend coming... I will be waiting for it. Here is one for today, it's a big one...

    The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home.
    The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude.
    I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.
    - Charles Swindoll

    Have A Great Day
    Dawn

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my Gosh Dawn, I believe the above quote is <u>soo true</u>. That is why I enjoy your post so much, I need the positive charge to start the day, because I know how Negative energy does nothing but drag a person down.

    Thank you for being a Positive person and taking the time & effort to find and post these quotes for us.

    rog

  7. #37
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dawny,
    I love your positive attitude every morning and your quotes help me take on each day!

    Thanks so much!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just to let you know I don't really live by that quote, but I am really working hard at it. Because I have learned here recently that my attitude as well as my actions can make me or break me. So I try everyday to release the negative energy by putting these on here and they also give me the strength to get into my car and go to work in the morning. I am gald you guys like them.
    Love ya
    Dawn

  9. #39
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it."

    Maya Angelou

    <center>23</center>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like that one Gus and I also like that it is Friday. One thing that I don't like is that it is raining and has been 8 days start. It is really starting to get me down. Anyway here is one to get us through the weekend:


    Example sheds a genial ray which people are apt to borrow,
    so first improve yourself today, and then your friends tomorrow.
    - unknown
    Have A great weekend
    Love you all
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic